Face it: Burgers are mouth-watering only if the meat is perfectly roasted, the sauce and the vegetables in between the buns luscious, and the buns soft and fluffy, which is why I want to encourage you to step up your burger.
Here are the ingredients of a perfect burger (two servings):
- 1/2 pounds ground beef,
- salt and pepper,
- 1/2 tablespoons olive oil,
- 1 tomato,
- ½ cup spinach,
- a pinch of parsley,
- ¼ cup lemon juice,
- Worcestershire sauce,
- 1 onion,
- 4 hamburger buns,
- crushed hot red pepper flakes.
And here are the steps that will ensure you get the yummy burger of your dreams:
- Roast the ground beef like you naturally would, for about 5 minutes on each side, and then flip the patties.
- Chop up tomato, onion (to create onion rings) and spinach. My advice is to chop up the spinach in a food processor. Add parsley on top.
- Make the sauce by mixing Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes.
- Serve by putting the bun first, then the sauce than meat, sauce again, and vegetables. Add a piece of fluffy bread on top, and you’re done!